Dr. Lily Han
After twenty years in practice, I know first-hand that there’s a dramatic need for lifestyle-guided disease prevention and education. Over the years, I’ve seen too many young patients and their families who accept their poor health or chronic disease as their fate. Instead, I want them to know that they have a choice to overcome and prevent.
By empowering my patients with a strong knowledge of Lifestyle Medicine, they can opt for a more complete, healthier way of life – free from many of the medications and treatments that simply treat symptoms but don't address the root cause.
In short, my patients are free to be their best, most healthy self. I want the same for you, too.
· Undergraduate degree in Neuroscience from UC Berkeley
· Medical degree from Weill Cornell University Medical College
Elected to Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society; Awarded departmental honors for Clinical Excellence and Teaching Excellence
CURRENT CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
· American College of Lifestyle Medicine, Diplomate
· American Board of Obesity Medicine, Diplomate
· American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
· Intensive Dietary Management Physicians Network, Member
Dr. Han has been named one of The Best Doctors in Dallas by D Magazine (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018) and a Texas Super Doctor by Texas Monthly.